Poster presentation information is as follows:
Posters will be on display throughout the duration of the symposium and will be discussed during specific poster sessions.
|Poster Set-Up:||Sunday, June 21, 2015 from 15:00 – 17:00 and
Monday June 22, 2015 from 7:30 to 8:30
|Poster Break-down:||Wednesday June 24, 2015 from 15:45 – 18:00|
|Please do not leave any posters behind. Any remaining posters will be destroyed after the last participant has left.|
|Poster Sessions – Monday June 22, 2015|
|16:30 – 17:30||Posters 1-45|
|17:30 – 18:30||Posters 46-90|
Poster Session details:
- A numbered board space of 1.2 m x 1.2 m (4 ft by 4 ft) is assigned for each poster.
- The maximum poster size is 4 ft. by 4 ft. (1.2 m wide and 1.2 m high).
- Your poster number corresponds to the poster abstract numbers found here
Poster preparation requirements:
- Title, authors’ names and affiliation should be included at the top of the poster.
- A simple sans serif-face font (e.g., Helvetica) should be used.
- Lettering for the title should be at least one inch tall.
- The authors’ names and affiliations may be somewhat smaller.
- Lettering for text and illustrations should range in size between 6 mm and 12 mm.
- Authors are urged to include photographs to assist in author identification
- Posters must be in English.